Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
SEND Coordinator: Mrs Carolyn Evans
We use the following professional services:
- Educational Psychology – Staffordshire LA
- Pupil and School Support – Mrs Heather Geobey
- Communication and Autism – Autism Outreach Service
At Coton Green School we work hard to help remove barriers to learning and to support our children through each stage of their learning journey.
Inclusion is a process that entitles all learners to:
- a broad, relevant and stimulating curriculum,
- an environment that will have the greatest impact on their learning,
- be able to learn, play and develop alongside each other
Every learning environment should meet the needs of learners, families and communities and have access to effective and efficient use of resources to enable this to happen.
To discover more information about what is available for your child and your family within Staffordshire, please visit: Staffordshire Connects
Should you have any concerns or questions relating to your child’s academic, social, emotional and behaviour needs, please feel free to contact us.